ALL Toshiba Voicemails
(*Not required for CTX 28 and CIX 40)
To change the time in a Stratagy Voice Mail System, customers can use a Stratagy Admin or Stratagy ES Administration connection. Also, all Stratagy systems can have their time changed through the phone by accessing the System Administrator’s mailbox.
How to manually change the time for Toshiba Stratagy voice mails:
- Dial the pilot number for voice mail. This number is usually 400.
- Press the # key and then the * (STAR) key.
- Dial 999 for the administration mailbox.
- Enter the security code for this mailbox.
- Choose 8 for System Administration.
- Choose 6 for Set System Date and Time. Follow the instructions.
The system lists the menu options. In case you forget, all you have to do is listen to the prompts.
Time must be set as Military Time. The format for the time is hhmmss.
Example of hhmmss
090000 would be 9:00 AM
134500 would be 1:45 PM