IP Products for an IT World
Toshiba's Strata CIX line of IP systems were engineered to help you unify, coordinate, and streamline your communications wherever and whichever way you work. Our IP Communication Systems:
- Provide one integrated system for all your office locations by networking multiple Strata CIX systems to work together
- Share capabilities enterprise-wide, from centralized attendant services, a single voice mail system, and unified call center operations, to simplified internal extension dialing
- Save you money by avoiding costly long-distance charges on calls between various locations
|The Toshiba Strata CIX IP Communication Systems Family:|
|Supports 4-11 trunks or 8-40 telephones depending upon configuration||Supports up to 64 trunks or 72 telephones and combinations up to 112 total||Supports up to 96 trunks or 160 telephones and combinations up to 192 total||Supports up to 264 trunks or 560 telephones and combinations up to 672 total||Supports up to 440 trunks or 1,000 telephones and combinations up to 1,152 total|
|Learn More||Learn More||Learn More||Learn More||Learn More|
Strata CIX Capabilities & Features
You can improve communications and your bottom line. The Strata CIX works to save cost and increase your profitability in so many ways.
- Easily evaluate incoming and outgoing call patterns to make stronger management decisions and simplify client billing
- Restrict access to long-distance calls
- Connect seamlessly to high-speed digital services
- Take advantage of Voice over IP technology, minimizing many long-distance charges
- Automatically route your outgoing calls over the least costly trunk line or long-distance carrier
- You won’t find a more welcome addition to your workplaceor budget report
- Administer, program, and test your system remotely, making the most of your technical staff
Call Center Applications
Your contact center doesn’t have to be complex to be powerful. The Strata CIX Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) features make it easy to optimize contact center operations, increase customer satisfaction, and improve efficiency. You can very effectively allocate inbound calls among your call-handling agents.
You’ll appreciate its numerous, invaluable features:
- Advanced Call Routing directs calls based on Caller ID, account numbers, private lists, balanced call count, preferred agent treatment, agent priority, time-of-day, day-of-week, day-of-year, and user-entered data
- Skills-Based Routing sends calls to the right person to handle the call
- Priority Queuing enables you to answer higher priority calls sooner
- Multiple Group Agent Log-in provides important call coverage between groups and tiered service levels
- Agent Priority Routing gives you the ability to expand your agent pool when traffic increases
- Intelligent Announcements play pre-recorded messages and inform holding callers of their place in the queue or estimated time before answer, as well as offering alternative actions like going to voice mail or invoking a call back reservation
- IVR Voice Assistant gathers and validates caller input, triggers responses, alerts agents when the queue gets overloaded with calls, and provides many creative application opportunities
- Call Center reports let you analyze agent performance, call center group activity, and system status, as well as forecast future call center staffing requirements by analyzing call volume patterns
Missed calls and missed opportunities are a thing of the past. From easy access to voice mail and your company operator to being able to take full advantage of your telephone system’s key calling features almost anywhere you go.
Whether your business has you moving down the hall or into the conference room, or to a vendor visit, Toshiba’s mobility solutions give you the power to stay connected and allow you to roam anywhere your WLAN goes and maintain voice and data functionality. Take full digital desk phone functionality with you, with features such as desk telephone extension numbers, call forwarding, Caller ID, and multi-line access, and even switch between your cordless and digital desk telephones during a call.
Today’s mobility solutions include:
- SoftIPTsoftphone clients that run on your laptops, tablet PCs, or PDAs via your wireless local area network (WLAN).
- Wireless IP telephones
- Cordless digital telephonesthat allow you to roam free within your organization. And thanks to spread-spectrum and narrow band technologies, Toshiba Cordless Digital Telephones safeguard your phone’s frequency range and deliver maximum security.
Ease of Use
Advanced features and high-performance capabilities are easily accessed because the Strata CIX was built for simplicity and ease-of-use.
- An intuitive interface matches the way your employees use the telephone
- An easy-to-read display features uncomplicated instructions and voice mail controls right on the telephone’s LCD screen
- Programmable buttons put your most frequently used calling features just a push-button away
- Minimal training. Maximum productivity
Features Creation & Customization
Toshiba’s IP Telephone Systems allow you to customize applications to meet your needs.
- The Strata CIX is the first telecommunication system to be truly customizable to the needs of each user, making changes on-the-fly, in hours and days, instead of months or years, or waiting for the next release of software
- Using Toshiba’s FeatureFlex™ adaptability tool, the Strata CIX, with the integrated Media Application Server, enables you to tailor your system well beyond standard system and administrative options and basic programmable features
- Modify existing featuresand create new ones. And not just CIX call processing, but blended features that work between all system applications and resources. This includes voice mail, CTI applications, and more
Growth & Migration
When migrating to larger systems in the future, you’ll enjoy an exceptional return on your investment by being able to reuse key components, such as telephones and trunk and station interfaces. This is the case for existing customers when migrating from older and smaller Strata systems to current Strata CIX systems. It is also the case for future customers when migrating from smaller Strata CIX systems to larger ones. It’s part of Toshiba’s "No customer gets left behind" migration strategy, where you can switch to IP telephony now or in the future, while protecting your investment.
System Management & Maintenance
Strata CIX IP systems are quick to deploy and easy to maintain with Toshiba’s system administration tools. Giving your staff the ability to:
- Lower management costs through simplified administration features
- Increase productivity through a centralized management architecture
- Maximize system reliability with network-wide monitoring tools
Toshiba IP systems allow both your IT specialists and individual users browser based management tools, which include:
- Network eManager™: Authorized personnel can use this convenient administration program for setup and system management settings via modem, direct connection, or your LAN/WAN from any location. Whether you have one Strata CIX IP system or many networked together, eManager makes it easy.
- My Phone Manager™: A personal administration tool gives individual users the ability to program buttons and other functions on their telephone using their PC's web browser. This gives users more control and frees your system administrator.
Value Added Applications
The Strata Media Application Server (MAS) connects to the Strata CIX via IP to host a variety of value-added applications integrated within one platform. Applications include:
- Auto Attendant and Voice Mail
- Automated Speech Recognition (ASR)
- Text-to-Speech (TTS)
- Unified Messaging and fax integration
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) and ACD Reporting
- 3rd party CTI applications
- Browser-based system administration
- FeatureFlex adaptability tools
Versatility and Selection
Your business is unlike any other—different needs, different processes, and different employees. The Strata CIX is the telephone system designed to let you build the right telephone to your specifications
- With a full line of digital and IP telephone models, including 8, 10, and 20 programmable button speakerphones, with small or large LCD, you can outfit your team with exactly the equipment they need
- For answer positions and high-volume call environments, Toshiba offers a 20-button add-on module, a 60-button DSS console, and the Strata Attendant Console
- For mobility applications, you can use wireless telephones, SoftIPT softphones for laptop PCs and PDAs, and 900 MHz digital cordless phones for even greater flexibility