Computer Telephony Solutions Talkument
Voice Documentation by Oaisys
Talkument® call recording and voice documentation software from OAISYS® gives businesses control over risk management, quality assurance, customer retention, dispute resolution and other critical business concerns. Talkument users enjoy the familiarity of an Outlook© style interface to store and organize call recordings of important business telephone conversations. Talkument software is unlike other solutions on the market, which only offer basic call recording capabilities, due to its patent-pending OAISYS Portable Voice Document (PVD™) technology.
OAISYS PVD technology enables users to store and organize call recordings, or voice documents, of phone-based conversations. These call recordings can then be used to effectively drive quality assurance, workforce collaboration, dispute resolution and overall productivity measures.
An unlimited user license for Talkument voice documentation software is included with every OAISYS call recording system, something no other call recording vendor provides. Talkument features include:
- Ability to highlight, annotate and share select portions of a call recording
- Selective call recording, allowing only desired extensions to be monitored
- Call visualization, which displays all activity that occurred during a call
- Security permissions that provide discrete access to the entire call recording, or just a select segment
- Playback via encrypted media file streaming for a high level of security
- Flexible call recording connectivity options, including IP station side, trunk side, digital station side and VOX recording
- One-click installation and upgrade technology for faster, simpler deployment
With applications in healthcare, law offices, insurance and finance and several other industries, Talkument provides an extra layer of collaboration and revenue protection in the areas of documentation, dispute resolution, litigation defense and project management.