Toshiba Stratagy LVMU1A
Turn your Strata CIX or Strata CTX into an economical voice processing server.
With just a simple circuit card installation, you can turn your existing Strata CIX, Strata CTX or Toshiba DK communication system into a versatile and reliable voice processing server — the perfect solution for small to medium-sized businesses who want to simplify voice, fax and e-mail message management and distribution company wide. And because the Stratagy LVMU is designed with Toshiba’s advanced embedded processing technology and CompactFlash® memory, you can count on exceptional reliability for your business.
- Integrated circuit card for the Strata CIX, Strata CTX, or Strata DK
- Supports up to 8 ports
- Voice Mail
- Automated attendant
- Call recording
- Call routing
- 40 hours of voice storage
- 360 mailboxes
Voice Mail Versatility.
- Record up to seven different personal greetings per employee — scheduled for appropriate times during the day or week or according to your extension’s use status at the time
- Callers have the opportunity to call another extension, hold, or transfer to an operator for assistance.
- Complete control to replay, skip, advance, rewind, delete, pause, prioritize, or adjust message volume
- Customize the way you’re notified of messages, from receiving a pager alert to indicating urgent status
- Ability to create folders for different types of messages
Answer calls professionally and automatically.
- Automated Attendant enables callers to route their own calls and leave messages without receptionist assistance
- Automated Attendant handles the call according to the employee’s specific mailbox configuration — such as offering the ability to dial another extension
- Employees can program the system to screen calls or execute an IVRInteractive Voice Response application
- The system can detect fax tones and transfer those calls to specified fax machines
Call recording for superior accuracy.
- Store any conversation in your voice mail box for easy retrieval or review
- Pause and restart functions give you the power to listen on your terms and at your pace
- Calls are automatically routed according to a caller’s extension or department preference
- A company directory feature makes it easy to locate names and extensions
- Unanswered or busy calls can be automatically routed to another extension or an operator
- Callers have the option of holding, hanging up, or leaving a message