Toshiba Stratagy iES16
Integrated Enterprise Server
Turn your Strata CIX or CTX into a powerful voice processing server.
Adaptability and upgradability have always been cornerstones in Toshiba technology. The Stratagy iES16 is no different. Add this cutting-edge circuit card to your Toshiba Strata business telephone system and turn it into a powerful voice processing solution, similar to the standalone, full-featured Stratagy Enterprise Server. The Stratagy iES16 supports up to 16 ports, making plug-and-play voice, fax, and e-mail message management simple.
- Integrated enterprise server on compact circuit card
- Supports four to 16 ports and over 100 hours of storage
- Plug and play simplicity
- Voice, fax and e-mail message management and distribution
- Unified messaging
- Fax server
- Call recording
- Automated attendant
- Call routing
- Access each mailbox menu option simply by pressing the corresponding soft key
- Exceptionally easy to use without complicated training or transition periods
- Consolidate all types of communications and manage more messages in less time
- Play voice messages through your PC or through your handset for privacy
- View faxes on your screen and print them as you would any document
- Forward voice or fax messages as WAV or TIF files to any e-mail address
- Retrieve Stratagy voice and fax messages via the Internet from any e-mail service that supports SMTP and POP3 protocols
- Manage voice, fax and e-mail messages via telephone
Do more with your faxes.
- Store inbound faxes in your mailbox, and print, forward, or display them on your screen
- Fax On Demand and Fax Back features give customers access to brochures, price lists and other printed information with ease any time of day or night
- Fax Mail makes it possible to transmit faxes from e-mail boxes to any specified portable computer, fax device, or hotel fax machine
- Fax Broadcast lets you instantly transmit any fax document to multiple recipients. You can even add voice comments to a fax
Answer calls professionally and automatically.
- Automated Attendant enables callers to route their own calls and leave messages without receptionist assistance
- Automated Attendant handles the call according to the employee’s specific mailbox configuration — such as offering the ability to dial another extension
- Employees can program the system to screen calls or execute an IVRInteractive Voice Response application
- The system can detect fax tones and transfer those calls to specified fax machines