share your vision
snom's first VoIPVoice Over Internet Protocol conference telephone, the snom MeetingPoint, is the perfect addition for everybody who must make frequent cross-location consultations.
The snom MeetingPoint is the only SIPSession Initiation Protocol conference phone that allows you to use Microsoft Office Communication Server 2007 R2 and Standard SIPSession Initiation Protocol accounts in one conference phone in parallel!
It is already compatible to Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2 with the snom OCS edition in parallel use to any SIPSession Initiation Protocol based IP pbx.
- OmniSound® Full duplex broadband sound technology
- Management of up to 4 external participants
- Recording range up to 30 m² room area or 10 participants
- Simultaneous management of internal and external telephone listings (LDAP)
- Connection type for add-on microphones for a larger recording range.
- Microsoft Office Communication server 2007 R2 ready
- Multiple SIPSession Initiation Protocol registrations
- Broadband quality by G.722
- Security: OpenVPN SIPS/SRTP, TLS SIPSession Initiation Protocol RFC3261 NAT: STUN, ICE
The snom MeetingPoint is perfectly qualified for use in middle to large conference rooms. As result of the reliable suppression of disturbing background noise and its excellent sound quality you can hold your telephone conferences in large groups of up to 10 persons without affecting the intelligibility of the call. Three speakers, equipped with full duplex broadband audio (7 kHz, codec "G.722") provide balanced and full sound, which snom customers also know from the snom klarVoice handset. The integrated special microphones ensure that your interlocutors feel as if you are sitting in the neighboring office - and not on the other side of the world!
Security & Design:
Additionally the snom MeetingPoint has all the advantages from a snom VoIPVoice Over Internet Protocol phone: highest security combined with several features like the snom CTI or the snom OCS edition. 12 different SIPSession Initiation Protocol identities give you the flexibility you need.
The graceful styling of the snom MeetingPoint integrates ideally into each VoIPVoice Over Internet Protocol infrastructure and makes it a decent eye-catcher for your conference room.