Toshiba IPedge EM
Whether your business is just getting started, expanding, or adding new locations, communication is key to keeping your customers, employees, and vendors connected. Toshiba's networking technology lets you network multiple systems together. You can improve integration between decentralized locations and dramatically expand capacity. The Toshiba IPedge EM helps you stay connected to your customers no matter where you are, keeping employee productivity at its peak
The Toshiba IPedge powerful lineup of wireless capabilities integrates a variety of voice communication devices and applications over your IP network, making it possible to extend full telephone mobile functionality to local and remote users. Toshiba IP communication systems help you keep your customers connected and employee productivity at its peak.
IPedge EM supports 1000 users that provide the software-centric Unified Communications platforms designed for organizations who want to deploy on an all IP network infrastructure to realize the savings of managing a single network. Toshiba Strata CIX and/or IPedge systems can also work together as networked systems, to dramatically expand capacity and improve integration between decentralized locations.
IPedge EM integrated voice processing applications help you improve customer service by providing callers with instant attention and access to information. Voicemail is built right into the IPedge, with no additional equipment necessary. And it’s flexible, enabling you to tailor your voice processing as needed.
On a single server, IPedge provides the following benefits:
Runs multiple communication application built into one server platform
- Call Processing - IPedge provides the basic and advanced call processing features with a single IP interface
- Voice Mail / Unified Messaging - Voicemail is built in and can be configured as either a single centralized voicemail system for the entire enterprise or as a distributed voicemail system for each site
- Call Manager unified communications with Presence, Instance Messaging (IM), call control from PC, CRM screen-pop integration, outbound dialling from any applications, electronic document launch
- Enterprise Manager web-based centralized system administration is integrated with browser access from your PC
- Simplifies and integrates multiple forms of communications to optimize business processes
In addition to the above, the IPedge server can connect to external server to include:
Leverage server-based technologies
- Low-profile chassis offers a sleek look and occupies minimum rack space
- Standard Rack-Mount allows mounting on an existing standard 19 inch server rack
- Survivability within or across the network provision business continuity when there is a hardware or network failures and by allowing IP telephones to fail over to an active server at another location
- Expanded memory and Ethernet capacity to allow for multiple advance applications
LINUX Operating System
- Provides a high level of scalability and security and is more resistant to virus attacks than common desktop operating systems. However, a secure network with proper monitoring capability is still recommended
- Open interface external devices and applications
- SIPSession Initiation Protocol based gateway are available to connect IPedge to analog and digital interfaces (FXS/FXO/T1/PRI)