Keyscan, Inc. HID5395 Wallswitch Prox Reader
The highest level of convenience and ease-of-use available in access control technology
The Keyscan HID5395-Wallswitch Prox Reader offers off the shelf ordering of cards and readers. Proximity provides the highest level of convenience and ease-of-use available in access control technology, and is now the most utilized technology in new access control installations. Proximity cards and key-fobs need only be placed within proximity of their readers to activate the system. The technology is cost-effective and it is unaffected by dirty environments, weather conditions or strong magnetic fields.
Providing performance and reliability, HID's attractive, unobtrusive ThinLine II proximity card reader is housed in a two-piece, weatherproof secure potted enclosure.
- The size of most standard U.S. switch plates.
- Available with Wiegand or Clock-and-Data interface.
- Potted reader suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- Base part numbers: 5395 (Wiegand), 5398 (Clock-and-Data).
- 18" (45 cm) wire pigtail standard; consult factory for 9' (2.7 m) pigtail available by special order.