Keyscan, Inc. HID5375 Long Range Reader
The highest level of convenience and ease-of-use available in access control technology
The Keyscan HID5375 Long Range Reader offers off the shelf ordering of cards and readers. Proximity provides the highest level of convenience and ease-of-use available in access control technology, and is now the most utilized technology in new access control installations. Proximity cards and key-fobs need only be placed within proximity of their readers to activate the system. The technology is cost-effective and it is unaffected by dirty environments, weather conditions or strong magnetic fields.
HID's MaxiProx® Reader is ideal for installations incorporating parking control and long read range applications. The MaxiProx reader packages all the electronics in one rugged, attractive and easy-to-install housing.
- Long read range distance (up to 8' with ProxPass).
- Autotune allows read range to be maintained within four inches of metal.
- Wiegand, Clock-and-Data, RS-232, RS-422, and RS-485 output modes are configurable.
- "Parking hold" feature ensures accurate detection of vehicles in parking lanes.
- Power requirements: 12 or 24 VDC (configurable).
- Current requirements: 200mA avg / 700 mA peak at 12VDC; 260mA avg / 1.2A peak at 24 VDC.
- Dimensions: 12.0" x 12.0" x 1.0" (30.5 x 30.5 x 2.54 cm).