Keyscan, Inc. HID5355 Mid Range Reader
The highest level of convenience and ease-of-use available in access control technology
The Keyscan HID5355-Mid Range Reader offers off the shelf ordering of cards and readers. Proximity provides the highest level of convenience and ease-of-use available in access control technology, and is now the most utilized technology in new access control installations. Proximity cards and key-fobs need only be placed within proximity of their readers to activate the system. The technology is cost-effective and it is unaffected by dirty environments, weather conditions or strong magnetic fields.
The ProxPro proximity card reader's weatherproof design and architecturally attractive enclosure allows easy mounting indoors or out. The ProxPro Reader is ideal for applications requiring a larger read range.
- Ideal for medium-range applications.
- Available with Wiegand, Serial (RS-232/RS-422) or Clock-and-Data interface.
- Sealed for indoor or outdoor use.
- Optional glass mount kit available for mounting the reader behind glass.
- Available in gray or beige.
- Keypad data and card data can be sent on the same cable, or on a separate cable using 2 of 7 or 3 x 4 matrix.