The 8 Experience
The snom 820 was a decisive step towards combining state-of-the-art technology with a new design. It was the beginning of a superior line of business VoIPVoice Over Internet Protocol phones. Its extraordinary elegance and performance combined both: latest technology and well-known snom features.
At CeBIT 2010 we took hardware development a step further: Like its big brother, the snom 870, the snom 821 comes equipped with an integrated 1-gigabit switch.
- High-resolution TFT color display (8,9 cm (3,5 inch) 320 x 240pxl)
- integrated 1 Gigabit switch
- Comfortable and intuitive menu structure
- 5-way conferencing (bridge on phone)
- Caller identification on display Directory (250 entries)
- Import/export of directory/phonebook
- Speed dial
- Local dial plan
- Codecs: G.711, G.729A, G.723.1, G.722, G.726, GSM 6.10 (Full rate)
- Lists of missed, received, and dialed calls (100 entries each)
- Indication of calls on hold
- Clock with automatic daylight-saving time, call timer
- Call blocking (deny list)
- Handling of up to 12 calls simultaneously
- Available colors: light grey, black
WLAN & Security
The snom 821 WLAN gives you complete freedom in selecting the environment of your choice. Whichever option you prefer, the snom 821 is prepared for any and all scenarios: Power via adapter plus WLAN or Power-over-Ethernet (PoEPower over Ethernet).
Moreover, the snom 821 offers all conveniences snom customers have come to expect from us. As security is one of the most important concerns of our time, this topic has always been a priority for snom. Therefore important security features like secure VPNVirtual Private Network, TLS and SRTP are an integral part of the 821's firmware. Our continuing goal is to ensure that our customers' data are protected effectively from any unwanted accessing.