The NetVanta Series is a comprehensive portfolio of enterprise-class networking equipment designed to lower costs in your network without compromising performance or reliability. These solutions address today"s highest networking priorities, including bandwidth expansion, VoIP migration, and network security.
A New Level of Value
Based on the ADTRAN Operating System (AOS), NetVanta solutions offer an extremely high level of functionality at a price point normally associated with products in a lesser class. Perfect for enterprise-class deployment in branch offices or in multi-site networks, these powerful, cost-efficient products redefine branch office connectivity, and introduce a new level of value into network operations. The NetVanta portfolio includes managed Layer 2 Fast Ethernet switches, integrated switch-routers, T1/multi-T1/T3 routers, and Internet security/firewall appliances. In short, all of the components necessary to effectively engineer today"s next-generation network.
- Adtran NetVanta 7000
- Phone system, firewall, router, switch and VPN appliance all in one box.
- Adtran NetVanta 5000
- Access router for Frame Relay, PPP, Multilink PPP, and PPPoE networks.
- Adtran NetVanta 4000
- Access router for Internet, corporate Frame Relay, point-to-point connectivity and VPN for large bandwidth applications.
- Adtran NetVanta 3000
- MPLS, Internet Access, Frame Relay, ADSL, VPN, Firewall and Ethernet switches.
- Adtran NetVanta 2000
- SOHO network appliance providing highspeed Firewall and VPN services.
- Adtran NetVanta 1000
- PoE Switch, Router, Firewall and VPN appliances.
- Adtran NetVanta 300
- Business-class ADSL2 + IP Router and Switch.
- Adtran NetVanta 150
- 802.11 a/b/g Dual Radio Wireless Access Point.